22 Feb 2011

Outfit

I'm the biggest copycat ever, I'm going to start posting outfits from time to time, when I put something together that I'm particularly pleased about. Today it's this outfit:

Cap: H&M.   T-shirt: Monki.   Dress: unknown discount label (with new red buttons)
I know, I know, horrible mirror picture! I promise that when I move into my apartment I will come up with something better! And I will start saving money for a real camera! But for now It's all I have.

 Well admitted, a necklace would spiff up the outfit, and i really need to knit some red legvarmers, since It's to cold to wear a dress right now in Denmark without legwarmers.

Yep, no make-up, since I'm just going to spent the day fixing things in my new kitchen and make it ready for painting (and waiting for delivery of my oven) there's no reason for make-up. actually I often have whole weeks where I don't do make-up, mostly be-course I would rather sleep ten minutes more in the morning!