11 Jan 2011

Choose diy

Well I haven't posted since some time in the middle of last week, and I thought I would make it a weekly thing to post one of my diy's on Tuesday, and call it Tues diy, as in choose diy (not the most clever word play I ever came up with, but then again English isn't my native language). It won't be a how to, but more show off, but if I created it from some instructions I will link to them.

First of I'm going to start with this:

Its a dress I created a year ago, it's inspired by my mom's partisan dress (the sewing runs in the family). They are really different and I don't have a picture of her dress, but the idea of using partisan/palestine scarfs was hers/mine/ours/mine/some other persons (??) idea. Well i really don't know and i doubt were the first ones drawn to the graphic woven scarf's.

And if you thinks this looks freezing I can assure you, I could not feel my toes afterwards!

Over and out
Sofie/Kill Me With Color