18 Jan 2011

Tues diy: VHS clutch

Sorry for the late Tues diy post, but since there's probably not anyone following this blog yet I think well all survive.

What to do with all the VHS films that you're not really going to see ever agian?

I made this, and got this idea a couple of years ago, thought I would make a Instructables.com, but never really got around to it (like a lot of other stuff). I think that maybe i sort of stole the idea from a girl who made a wallet with a cassette tape, but I can't find the instructions in my giant bookmark library.

Well for some photos:



It took a lot of hard work with a sharp knife and a lot of hot glue, it has some problems with the zipper be course I'm a idiot who got hot glue in the teeth's of the zipper, but it works and it looks awesome, if wasn't so much work I would make a ton of them with different colours of felt lining!