25 Jan 2011

Tues diy: Oz disco shoes

Oh, it just hit me, It's Tuesday! My connection to the world is rather small these days since I have exams. I Passed one earlier today and i have one on Thursday.

I would really like to share some new diy's with you (my probably still non existing readers), but the time issue (exam/reading up issue) makes it hard for me to find time for finishing anything (I have one and a half sock, some peices to a watermelon earrings and a watermelon necklace, half of a embrodery with skulls and an airship, and so on!)

But here is and old project, some green glitter shoes that looks like they could be in the wonderful, green city of Oz:




I have a pair of ruby red ones to! Dorothy, YES somehow I don't have any pictures of them, I will might add some later.

I will try to update sometime around the weekend, when my exams are finished!